What is a Shared Branch?
You can use Credit Union branches located throughout the US to conduct your Sentry Credit Union transactions.
- 5,000+ Shared Branches
- Drive Thru Service
- Extended Hours – Including Weekends
- Transactions Posted Immediately (Real Time)
What Can I Do at a Shared Branch?
- Balance Inquiries
- Teller Checks
- Money Orders
- And more!
What Do I Need When I Use a Shared Branch
- Our Name – Sentry Credit Union (Sometimes People Hear this as Century)
- Valid Photo ID – Driver’s License
- Verify Last Four Digits of Your Social Security Number
- Your Sentry Credit Union Account Number (Call us if you are not sure what this is.)
Where Are These Share Branches?
Stevens Point Area Shared Branches are:
- Central City Credit Union, 3101 Hoover Road, Stevens Point, WI
- Bulls Eye Credit Union, 3316 Business Park Drive, Stevens Point, WI
- Central City Credit Union, 2331 Post Road, Plover, WI
To see their hours, click here.
These branches provide extended service hours, fee-free ATMs*, and drive thru service including Saturday morning hours.
Fee-free ATMs are marked as Alliance One or Privileged Status. Fee-free ATMs may not be available at all shared branches.
Locating other Shared Branches is Easy Click Here to Find a Shared Branch
More Ways to Find a Shared Branch
- Call 1-800-919-CUSC (2872) for turn-by-turn directions in English or Spanish.
- Search m.cuservicecenter.com from mobile devices.
- Download the free iPhone app at “Find Branch.”
- Download the directory into your personal navigation device at CU Service Center